top of page
Happy family

Are you eligible for insulation?

Are you eligible?

This loft and cavity wall insulation offer is available to homeowners and privately rented properties, and is subject to availability of funding.

Homes must be in Council Tax Bands A, B, C or D (click here to check your tax band). 

Properties must also be technically suitable for the insulation measures available. For example, if you live in a flat or in a listed building it may not be possible to treat your home. This will be confirmed via your EPC or the home survey that we will undertake.

Properties need to have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating of C or below.

Please note that there are different eligibility criteria for the central heating element of the Connected for Warmth scheme.

bottom of page